VIP Pensacola Magazine is proud to be the vehicle to bring you the 2023 BEST IN PENSACOLA. The TWO-PHASE BALLOT includes a first round as nominations on April 5-24, with the top ten most nominated businesses moving on to the voting phase May 10-28.
The Pensacola area is overflowing with options to fulfill anyone’s desires for Services, Cocktails & Cuisine, Health & Wellness, and Wedding/Bridal Services. Only you know which ones are the Best, so please give your favorite businesses the recognition they deserve.
All voting is done via the online ballot. No mail-ins will be accepted. The top ten nominees in each category will move on to the voting ballot. Any nominee must be in good standing with VIP Pensacola Magazine to be promoted as the winner. VIP Pensacola Magazine reviews and revises categories each year based on input from our readers.
Winners receive the honor of being named BEST IN PENSACOLA and are listed in VIP Pensacola Magazine as the reader’s choice for their respective categories in the July 2023 issue. Winners are provided use of the BEST IN PENSACOLA logo for one year. Owners of winning businesses will receive invitations and will be celebrated at VIP Pensacola’s annual Black Tie Ball in September.
- Only one nomination/vote per category, per email address, per day is permitted
- Please vote in at least 20 categories when you cast your ballots
- Nominations begin April 5, 2023, and will end April 24, 2023, at 11:59pm
- Voting begins May 10 and ends May 28, 2023, at 11:59pm
- All write in nominations will be reviewed and approved by ballot company daily
- Winners of BEST IN PENSACOLA will be notified by June 30, 2023
- All BEST IN PENSACOLA winners are selected by the readers and not by VIP Pensacola
- You must register to vote with a valid email address, once registered you will be able to vote, once daily per category
- For security and integrity purposes you may be required to submit your email daily as well, you will get an email with a secure link, click it and vote
- Categories you voted for previously will be listed at the bottom of the group list (showing you how many categories you have already voted for) to make it easier for you to vote again for your favorites, which will be displayed there, and you can see in the list how many you can still vote for
ENTRANTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PURCHASE VOTES, OR CAST PAID VOTES, FOR THEMSELVES. ENTRANTS CAUGHT PURCHASING VOTES, OR CASTING PAID VOTES, FOR THEMSELVES MAY BE SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION. Digital Ballot Stuffing is a violation of VIP Pensacola Magazine contest rules and will result in IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION of any organization that attempts to use bots, outside companies, or third-party software, to win such as but not limited to:
- IP Bot – a computer program to simulate a human activity (for example, ballot entry)
- IP Proxy – Proxy servers use a different IP address on behalf of the user, concealing a user’s real address.
- IP Fraud Score / Abuse Velocity – indicates and scores recent (last 24/48 hours) no-human or automated fraudulent activity.
- Blacklist – used by internet service providers and anti-spam vendors to identify IP addresses or domains known to be sending potentially spam emails.
- Spam Trap – email addresses used by Internet Service Providers and blocklist operators to identify senders who are not collecting emails legitimately or following email best practices.
The winning Entrant(s) of each round of the Competition will be determined based upon the number of Qualifying Votes received, with those receiving the highest number of Qualifying Votes deemed the winner(s). “Bot” activity or any kind of robotic or automated voting mechanism is not an accepted form of voting and such votes will not be counted, if discovered. If this type of false voting is detected, the associated IP address, email address, and mobile phone number will be banned from voting. At its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Entrants suspected in encouraging, soliciting, or otherwise knowingly participating in this type of activity, or any other voting activity the Sponsor deems unfair. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry or voting process, or the operation of the Competition.
The mechanics of BEST IN PENSACOLA online voting is driven through UPICKEM, which is copyrighted. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property without express consent of owner is strictly prohibited. This contest is for fun.